Our Latest COVID-19 Update – 5 Steps to Safer Working Together
This is a particularly challenging time for businesses not only in the Malaysia but worldwide.
TPEG Sdn Berhad takes the health and safety of our customers, staff and partners very seriously. Our aim is to put safety first while continuing to provide a quality service. As such we have robust policies in place, implemented in line with official guidance from the Ministry of Health (MOH) Malaysia. Throughout this crisis, we have updated our internal policies and acted accordingly as advice changes.
Following recent updates and guidance by the government, we confirm that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. Please see the document below which confirms we have complied in respect of the 5 Steps to Safer Working Together, which are:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
In addition to the compliance noted above we have also implemented:
- A no unnecessary visit rule to our sites as we have full telephone/video conferencing available so that any business issues can be discussed without risk to either party.
- We are in constant dialogue with our key customers and suppliers to avoid any business interruptions and associated knock-on impact.
- The Management Team of the company will be continuously monitoring the day to day developments on the current situation and will update our procedures as required by MOH Malaysia.
The Board of Directors
TPEG Sdn Berhad